// you’re reading...

Kids

Bake Pops Cake Pop Maker Kit

Bake pops are Telebrands’ version of a cake pop maker. Earlier, we covered the Tasty Top Cake Pops, but these are set to give those trendy tasty treat makers a run for their money.. literally!

The Bake Pops work very simply, but can be covered in any of thousands of toppings, dippings, and decorations. That’s what makes them so fun! The pan has 24 bake-pop molds, and you simply pour in your favorite cake batter into the pans, put the mold into the oven, and.. voila! Out comes perfect cake pop balls. Simply spear one with one of the included lollipop sticks, and you have the start of your cake pop. This is where it gets fun… You take your “naked” cake pop and dip it to create a solid outer surface – crunchy, sweet, tart, whatever you want. Our favorite is white chocolate, but you can use any similar meltable confectionery to produce a sweet, solid outer mold. Then, drizzle on some color, or dip while the pop is still warm into decorations. You can use any edible topping you would on a cupcake – sprinkles, edible glitter, confetti, you name it! Also, try crumbled cookie bits for an extra tasty treat. We like crushed Oreo cookies.

The Bake Pop, As Seen On TV, is the perfect weekend afternoon activity with the kids. What’s more fun than an art project you can also eat? Bake Pop Package contents: With the Bake Pops special offer, you get the bake pops pan, decorating idea guide, 25 lollipop sticks, 25 ties, and a decorating squeeze bottle to apply fun edible designs! Bake Pops are perfect for:

• Birthday parties
  • Weddings
  • Graduation gifts / School Spirit edibles
  • Or.. just because!
  • What are Bake Pops? Bake pops are simply another name for cake pops, a trendy treat that is sweeping the nation. It combines the texture and taste of cake with the portability and youthful appeal of the traditional lollipops. Are Bake Pops available in stores?
    Bake pops are not in stores as of the writing of this blog. However, they are available online.

Disclaimer: We are a review site and we receive compensation from some companies whose products we review and from the advertising displayed on this site.

Discussion

14 Responses to “Bake Pops Cake Pop Maker Kit”

1. Where can I buy Bake Pops baking trays in the UK.

Posted by Magaret Morton | July 11, 2011, 9:27 am
    2. Am I able to order a bake pop tray to be posted to Australia from the official site where you get two for one?

Posted by Christene Wallis | July 23, 2011, 9:02 am
    3. There’s nothing like this in the UK – it’s driving me crazy. The babycakes maker doesn’t ship to the UK, nor does this and I can’t find anything even remotely similar.

It’s irritating :(

Posted by Lewa | July 27, 2011, 6:16 am
    4. I would like to buy (have) six pans. Do you offer any discounts. All these pans are for gifts. I am a disable veteran and do not have a retail business. Thank you for your assistance in this matter. God bless you and your family always.

Posted by Ms Lynn Mollica | July 27, 2011, 3:14 pm
    5. I love my daughters

Posted by gary geldhof | September 1, 2011, 8:02 pm
    6. There is a slight correction that should be mentioned here. This pan does not make “cake pop halves which are then speared together”. You fill up the bottom half of the pan with batter, place the top half over it and when you bake it out come FULLY round cake pops ready for decorating. A great product!

Posted by Peter | September 12, 2011, 1:26 pm
    7. Be careful ordering from this site, I wanted to buy the one and get the free one, but I accidentally doubled my order and I couldn’t go back to fix it or even find customer service number to contact them! Now I can’t even get the page to load anymore. I smell scam!!!

Posted by Cakemama | September 30, 2011, 10:10 pm
    8. I placed my order on-line, but I have not received any confirmation number of my order. I pay thru Amex Card dated 10/28/11. If I don’t received any respond. I will request to cancel my order immedialy.

Posted by Manny P. Villagomez | October 29, 2011, 5:14 am
    9. How can I get bake pop I live. In Bangkok. Thailand. Please. Give me a Suggestion

Posted by Nicky | January 21, 2012, 1:52 pm